Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I have been studying for a tax test - the Registered Tax Return Preparer test to be exact - for a long time. I kinda started studying for it right after my knee surgery back in September but I kinda suck at studying so it took me a while to get some motivation. I started reading tax material every day for a few hours. I'm kind of a nerd so I liked it. I like knowing about taxes so when I'm super rich I'll know how to pay as little as possible - Mitt Romney style.

Well, I went in and took the test yesterday. It took 2.5 hours of my morning but I passed. Today I am thankful that I passed and that I no longer need to study for that stupid test.

I'm going to toss this book in a fire. It's like 300 pages and I read it 2+ times.

No comments:

Post a Comment