Cons:
- Crutches make my arms really sore
- Physical therapy is the worst. I may or may not have cried for a second.
- My office building is not handicap friendly. All of the doors are really hard to open when you don't really have any free hands.
- It is a great conversation starter. I have talked to tons of people in our office building that I've never talked to before and I've been working there for a year and a half.
- My nieces are my slaves. They'll pretty much do anything I ask.
- I love being put under. I'm always really happy when I come out of it.
- I have a job that is willing to work with all of my appointments and everyone has been pretty nice about the whole situation.
- But most of all, I got to fulfill one of my long-time goals. I finally got to (legally) drive an electric wheelchair!
I really shouldn't have gone out in public wearing that but it's kind of hard to do laundry and I was going to Wal-Mart so I knew I wouldn't be the worst dressed person there.
Surgery on the 6th of September. Can't wait!!

No comments:
Post a Comment