Thursday, December 9, 2010

Recap

First off, I would like to apologize for abandoning my blog for a while. School was hard. Nuff said.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to the kid from a previous post Computer Savvy. Here is the rest of the story. He decided to do his presentation a different day since he lost his PowerPoint file. On that day, he came into class and still seemed to have a little bit of a hard time finding his presentation but nothing compared to the last time. I'm pretty sure everyone in the class was expecting this kid to be pretty stupid and have a pretty stupid presentation. Well, he starts talking and throwing out all this information he just knew without looking at his notes. It was easily the best presentation that was given this semester. After his presentation, he asked if anyone had any questions. It was completely silent. I think everyone was trying to understand what had just happened. I know all of the people around me were completely shocked by how well he did. Soo....I would like to apologize to "Sean" for thinking he was an idiot. 

1 comment: