Sorry for neglecting you blog world. I've been super busy with school-which brings me to the topic of this post. I am graduating in 26 days. Most of the people in my classes are close to graduating as well.
So, with that in mind I'll start my story. We have to give short presentations in my Investments class. A couple of weeks ago it was time for "Sean" to give his presentation. He was dressed up all snazzy and seemed ready to roll. He logged onto the computer and searched around, looking through files.
Sean: Where do I find my presentation if I saved it to the desktop?
Jared (a fellow classmate): The desktop in the investments lab?
Sean: Yeah
Jared: *Chuckle* On the desktop in the investments lab. *chuckle*
Haha. Yeah, he saved his presentation to the desktop in the investments lab and hoped it would have been saved to the desktop in our classroom?
Long story short, his presentation got erased. Bless his little heart. He must have cheated his way through CSIS.
Big 26
12 years ago

I made a comment a while ago, I thought, but it didn't post. So I am recommenting-
ReplyDeleteI have to say, even as computer illiterate as I am, I would have know that.